sigma 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye lensRegular price Rs. 0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Landscape, Wedding & Events, Nature & Wildlife, Specialty
- Circular Fisheye lens with unique perspective
- 180 degrees angle of view for exaggerated close ups
- Carrying Case, front/rear caps & front adapter ring
- Sigma’s 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye are a unique approach to creative photography. Images created by fisheyes are a circular, curved distorted view of reality. It allows photographers to shoot creative images by taking advantage of the acute perspectives that are invisible to the human eye. This Sigma fisheye produces a circular image with a 180º angle of view within a black surrounding frame. A minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches and a magnification ratio of 1to 4.6 allows the photographer to have fun with placement of subjects extremely near to the camera with distorted backgrounds. For photographers looking for a creative venue this Sigma fisheye is a good choice.
Lens Construction 11 Elements in 6 Groups Angle of View 180º Number of Diaphragm Blades 6 Minimum Aperture f22 Minimum Focusing Distance 13.5 cm / 5.3 in Filter Size (mm) Insertion-type gelatin filter into rear of the lens Maximum Magnifications 1:4.6 Dimensions
(Diameter x Length)
73.5mm x 68.6 mm/2.9in x 2.7 in Weight 400g / 14.1 oz. Corresponding Mounts Sigma EX
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
EX - EX Lens
DC - DC for Digital
* Nikon Mount: Does not have aperture ring
* Nikon Mount: NO built in motor lens: NOT compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.