Sigma 35mm f1.2 DG DN Art Lens for L Mount CamerasRegular price Rs. 139,000.00 Sale price Rs. 117,012.00 Save 16%
- Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- SIGMA’s First F1.2 maximum aperture, large-diameter prime lens
- High operability that supports various shooting situations in both still and video
- Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
- Created for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens features Sigma's first f/1.2 maximum aperture, prime lens design to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
Bringing the “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level with an F1.2 Art line lens for mirrorless cameras First wide-angle AF lens with F1.2 maximum aperture for the full-frame Sony E-mount and L-Mount system. This lens enables a creation of artwork with astounding resolution and large bokeh effects, such as portraits that make use of a shallow depth of field. It brings the development concept of the Art line “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level. While utilizing optical correction function inside the camera, aberrations that are difficult to post-process are thoroughly corrected thanks to the optical design and it thereby enhances resolution. About Product Name: Product name includes “DG” when the lens is designed to deliver the ultimate in performance on cameras with full-frame sensors, and “DN” when the lens design is optimized for mirrorless cameras with the short flange focal length.
Sigma 35mm DG DN Art Lens Camera InformationTechnical Details
Brand Sigma Model 341969 Item Weight 1.09 Kg Product Dimensions 8.8 x 8.8 x 13.6 cm Item model number 341969 Has Image Stabilization No Min Aperture 16 Min Focal Length 35 Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Has mirrorless cameras Yes