This 30L Everyday Backpack v2 from Peak Design is a versatile bag that is designed for photographers, multimedia creators, or anyone whose carrying requirements can benefit from its compressible, size-adjustable design that minimizes bulk or can be expanded as needed. Multiple magnetic latches for its top flap allow this backpack to vary from 20.4" to 24.5" in height, while inside, three dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment. The dividers also feature foldout surfaces that can be configured to cushion and hold items against either of the Everyday Backpack v2's zippered side openings. Since the side openings are positioned to face the wearer when the bag is rotated from one's back to front with either side facing upward, the dividers provide the ability to ensure which items can be most quickly accessed from the bag's sides.
When this Everyday Backpack v2 is worn, a zippered sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 12.9" tablet computer, a 16" laptop, as well as their chargers and cables rests behind the shoulders. To store and organize batteries, memory cards, small electronics, or personal items, the inside surfaces of each of the side openings include a both a slip pocket and zippered pocket. Along the exterior of the side openings are two large, open pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod; any one of which can be secured using the included short external carrying straps with the gear loops located above each pocket.
Long external carrying straps are also provided. With the additional gear loops distributed along the surface of the Everyday Backpack v2, those carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel. Alternatively, the long external carrying straps can be used as rear loading straps to secure items under the bottom of the Everyday Backpack v2.
The Everyday Backpack v2 can be carried using the wide, built-in handles along its top, sides, or by its adjustable, shoulder straps. For heavy loads, this bag's sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried. During storage or transport, the shoulder straps can be magnetically fastened against the rear panel, which also features an integrated luggage pass-through, allowing this bag to be mounted onto a rolling case's telescoping handle for added convenience.
Featuring a durable, nylon construction, the Everyday Backpack v2 is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof.
- Versatile, 30L backpack that is designed for photographers, multimedia creators, or anyone whose carrying requirements can benefit from its compressible, size-adjustable design
- Top flap with multiple magnetic latches allow this backpack to vary from 20.4" to 24.5" in height
- Size-adjustable, zippered sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 12.9" tablet computer, a 16" laptop, as well as their chargers and cables
- Two large, open exterior pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod with included short external carrying straps
- Long external carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel or under the bag's bottom panel