Long external carrying straps are also provided. With the additional gear loops distributed along the surface of the Everyday Backpack v2, those carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel. Alternatively, the long external carrying straps can be used as rear loading straps to secure items under the bottom of the Everyday Backpack v2.
The Everyday Backpack v2 can be carried using the wide, built-in handles along its top, sides, or by its adjustable, shoulder straps. For heavy loads, this bag's sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried. During storage or transport, the shoulder straps can be magnetically fastened against the rear panel, which also features an integrated luggage pass-through, allowing this bag to be mounted onto a rolling case's telescoping handle for added convenience.
Featuring a durable, nylon construction, the Everyday Backpack v2 is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof.
- Versatile, 20L backpack that is designed for photographers, multimedia creators, or anyone whose carrying requirements can benefit from its compressible, size-adjustable design
- Top flap with multiple magnetic latches allows this backpack to vary from 18.3" to 22.3" in height
- Size-adjustable, zippered sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 12.9" tablet computer, a 15" laptop, as well as their chargers and cables
- Two large, open exterior pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod with included short external carrying straps
- Long external carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel or under the bag's bottom panel
- Key tether with Peak Design Anchor Link
Fit and Handling
- Main compartment can be accessed through a top flap or through zippered side openings on both sides of this backpack
- Three included dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment
- Dividers also feature foldout surfaces that can be configured to cushion and hold items against either of the zippered side openings
- Durable, weather-resistant zippers for side openings with large pulls that can be locked against adjacent gear loops for security
- Adjustable shoulder straps pivot where they connect to the bag to help maximize comfort
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried
- Separately-available waist belt helps to prevent the bag from unintentionally shifting around the wearer such as when traveling over rough or uneven terrain
- Rear panel's elevated structure optimizes air circulation, minimizing perspiration in warm and hot environments
- Wide, built-in carry handles along top and both sides
- Integrated luggage pass-through for convenient mounting to a rolling case's telescoping handle
- Shoulder straps can be magnetically fastened against the rear panel during storage and transport
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon construction with waterproof bottom panel