- 3 days Return & replacement policy
- Free Delivery Across India
- Compatible with Nikon F (FX) DSLR cameras
- The focal length of 116mm and a maximum aperture of 2.8mm
- Designed for close-up and macro photography, versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens
- Features new VR II vibration reduction technology with up to 4 stops
- Length of 116mm and weight of 720gm and 1-year manufacturer warranty
Advanced Technology Merged with Unbelievable Versatility
Delivering a 105 mm of focal length, the Nikon 105mm AF-S VR 105 f/2.8G IF-ED micro prime lens facilitates macro shooting and close-up photography by giving a superior quality image with a brisk f/2.8 aperture (maximum) and a reproduction ratio of 1:1. The Nikon 105mm VR features leading-edge technologies in Nikon lens, i.e. SWM (Silent Wave Motor) and VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, developed to facilitate macro photography as well as close-up photography; however, the technologies are versatile enough to handle shooting along with other photographic settings as well. Its long-reach, advanced technologies and versatility make this 105 mm AF-S VR 105 f/2.8G IF-ED micro prime lens from Nikon an essential tool for all photographers.
Remarkably Sharp Images
Geared with the state-of-the-art in-built VR image stabilization technology, the Nikon prime lens for the Nikon DSLR camera brings to you an array of potentiality in handheld macro shooting. Irrespective of the category of photography, the amazing prime lens for Nikon delivers sharp and natural pictures. Owing to its versatile long reach due to its elongated focal length, it gives amazing close-up pictures of small animals, insects, and flowers even when clicked from a distance. You can now create alluring portraits with its medium telephoto angle of view. With the advanced VR image stabilization technology that offers 3.0 stops, you can get blur-free shooting with your handheld resulting in amazing sharp still images and full HD quality video recording.
Superior Close-up Images with a Cutting-edge Optical Design
Integrated with Micro Nikkor, a legend in the close-up photography genre, the Nikon 105mm micro brings to you high-quality, crisp, and natural images. Powered with the avant-garde VR image stabilization, which takes care of camera shake, and super-fast yet extremely silent wave motor, which speaks for momentous progress in AF lens technology, the Nikon 105mm f2.8 microlens is a revolutionary lens that brings out a gilt-edge performance of leading digital SLRs. The Nikon 105mm AF-S VR micro prime lens features an Extra-Low-Dispersion (ED) optical glass designed by Nikon, which is used with the regular optical glass in telephoto lenses to achieve the most advantageous chromatic aberration correction.
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length Range: 105 mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Format Compatibility: FX and DX
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 12 groups
- The angle of View: 15 degrees - 23 degrees 20 minutes
- Filter Size: 62 mm
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1 ft
country of origin = Japan