MEFOTO CARBON FIBER TRIPOD KIT C1350SQ1RRegular price Rs. 48,990.00 Sale price Rs. 37,027.00 Save 24%
- 3 Days Return And Replacement Policy
- Free Delivery Across India
- Only products shipped from and sold by authorized resellers such as Amazon.com can ensure that you will be receiving product that has a valid 5 year US warranty upon registration.
- 360-degree Panning Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment. Two Leg Angle Positions: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook: A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability. Separate Head and Pan Lock: Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead: Dual action heavy-duty ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible quick release plate. Integral Bubble Level: Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements. Compact The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degrees making it small enough to carry just about anywhere.
- Five Leg Sections: Get the height you need and ultimate versatility. Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System: MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set up plus weather and dust-resistance. Foam Grip on Monopod Leg: For extreme temperatures, this foam grip will come in handy when the tripod legs heat up or freeze over.
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod Kit (Red) offers a sturdy, compact tripod that extends to 5.1, supports up to 17.6 lb, and folds down to just over 15". The Road trip is actually 2 camera supports in one. A foam-cushioned, removable leg attaches to the center column to convert to full size monopod. The tripods legs can be spread independently with two-position leg angle stops. A spring-loaded hook is located in a recess at the bottom of the center column, allowing you to hang a heavy object from it for additional stability. The ball head offers separate head and pan locks, a 360° pan index, and an integral bubble level. An Arca-Swiss style quick release plate with a 1/4"-20 camera screw is included in the kit, along with a durable carry case with a shoulder strap for storage and transport.
- Extendable up to 61.6": The MeFoto RoadTrip has 5 leg sections, and extends to over 5.0
- Supports up to 17.6 lb: Weighs only 3.1 lb yet strong enough to support a full-sized DSLR. Its an ideal choice mirrorless cameras as wellConverts to Monopod: The removable leg and center column combine to make a full size monopod without toolsCompact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180°. At only 15.4" when folded, this travel friendly tripod can fit inside a back pack or suitcase
- Lightweight: Cameras are getting lighter and smaller, and your tripod should be as well
- Two Position Leg Angle Stops: For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on uneven terrain or at low camera angles
- Foam Grip on Monopod Leg: Provides comfort and safety during long-term use
- Rapid Center Column: Uses the same twist-lock system as the
Brand Mefoto Model C1350Q1R Model Year 2014 Item Weight 1.42 Kg Product Dimensions 39.6 x 10.2 x 10.2 cm Item model number C1350Q1R Included Components 1 Batteries Included No Batteries Required No Material carbon fiber Includes Rechargable Battery No