- 3 Days Return And Replacement Policy
- Free Delivery Across India
- Kingjoy Tripod Dolly is an excellent dolly for use with your professional camera and video tripods, light stands, and background stands.
- Metal Ball Bearing Casters with 2” Rubber Wheels and Step Function Locking
- Sliding Adjustable Leg Locks with Maximum Diameter spread of 36”
- Folding Design with Adjustable Length Legs and Carry Handle and Carry Bag
- Allows for Relatively Smooth Rolling Movement but Not Jitter Fee Video Movement
The Tripod Dolly is designed to allow rolling movement of your tripod or light stand from one location to another without lifting. It uses large rubber surfaced wheels. The 2” wheels are lockable with step function locking. On each leg of the dolly are sliding adjustable foot locks for your tripod or stand.
The dolly is collapsible and has a carry handle and a carry bag. The legs disassemble into two sections for shorter storage if desired. Each dolly leg is 16” long allowing for a maximum diameter spread of 36”.
The larger rubber wheels with ball bearings do allow for relatively smooth rolling motion. However, this may not be sufficient for truly zero jitter video. Actual results will vary based on the smoothness of the ground surface and the presence of any dirt or debris.
If you are looking for ultra smooth video, possibly bett
-Lightweight aluminum for easy mobility
-Single leg section to increase structural stability
-Adjustable clamps to lock in most tripods
-Fast action foot operated brakes
-Locking pull pins to fold or open dolly
-Very compact and portable and would be a great addition to your studio
-Material:: rubber and aluminum alloy
-Legs extend length: from 12 inches to 17 inches
-Folded height: 19 inches
-Rod diameter: 28mm
-Wheel locks on all 3 wheels
Konjoy best tripod dolly for every photographer:
-The VX-600 tripod dolly is the perfect dolly that enables smooth roll movement for every camera or video project.
-The tripod dolly is compatible with all standard to professional tripods and light stands.
-When clamped properly onto absolutely any tripod you will feel how snug the tripod attaches to the dolly as it’s stable as the legs itself.
-When you’re ready to pack up, pull the locking pins, fold it up, and use the tripod dolly handle or the carry case it comes with to move it from place to place.