- Sensor: APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 8 with 143 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: 4K video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (excellent for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF-M mount.
Brand Canon Manufacturer Canon Model 2680C011 Model Year 2018 Item model number 2680C011 Flash Memory Type SDXC Flash Internal Hardware Interface AV Port Resolution 4k uhd (3840x2160) Included Components EOS-50 Body, Camera Cover R-F-4, EF-M15-45mm 1:3.5-6.3 IS STM, Lens Cap E-49, Lens Dust Cap EB, Strap EM-200DB, Battery Charger LC-E12, Battery Pack LP-E12 (OTH), Terminal Cover, Printed Matter Unit and Packing Unit Number Of Items 12 Display technology LCD Standing screen display size 3 Inches Display Type LCD Image Aspect Ratio Unknown_aspect_ratio Has Image Stabilization Yes Optical Zoom 3 x Display 1,040,000 Max Resolution 24 MP Optical Sensor Resolution 24 MP Max Vertical Resolution 4000 Pixels Max Shutter Speed 30 Seconds Video Capture Resolution 4k uhd (3840x2160) Batteries Included Yes Batteries Required Yes Wireless Type 802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g Connector Type Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC Form Factor Mirrorless Viewfinder Type Optical Has Auto Focus Yes Includes Rechargable Battery No Has Self Timer Yes Includes External Memory No Supports Bluetooth Technology Yes Manufacturer Canon Item Weight 388 g Product Dimensions 5.84 x 11.68 x 8.89 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I shoot with it while charging?
No, batteries need to be charged separately.
Is it water-resistant?
Do u have emi option
Hi, you can find EMI options during the checkout. Only credit card EMI is available
Battery life for video
It has around 5-6 Hours battery life
Which is better for photography m50 or 80d?
Both cameras under consideration are equipped with sensors that have a sufficiently high read-out speed for moving images, but the M50 provides a better video resolution than the 80D. It can shoot movie footage at 4K/24p, while the 80D is limited to 1080/60p
which is better for videography m50 or 80d
The better for videography is M50
Any canon lens can be fitted in this camera
you will also need an adaptor
Will it work with my tamron 18-400 mm lens (if yes, with which adaptor) ?
YES IT WILL WORK BUT YOU TO USE CANON M-MOUNT ADAPTOR
Can 100-400canon lens be attached to this camera
YES, YOU CAN USE EF 100-400MM LENS ON CANON EOS M 50 THROUGH (EF-EOS M) ADAPTER
Does it come with lens or ony body?
body with lens
Will the dual pixel autofocus system feature work on 1080p videos?
Can I do high speed sync flash with m50?
Yes you can do
Which is better 1300D or M50
HAVE A QUESTION ?
Call us at our dedicated customer support no at 07941050620
Monday to Saturday | 10:30Am to 7Pm