- 100W Point-Source LED Light
- Beam Angle: 105°, Dims 0-100%
- Color: 2700 to 6500K, CRI/TLCI: 95/96
- Bluetooth Remote Controllable
Amaran 100x Bi-Color LED Light
Designed with the familiar monolight form factor, intuitive design, and solid core features, the 100x Bi-Color LED Light from Amaran is a 100W light source with variable color from 2700 to 6500K and a CRI/TLCI rating of 95/96 to indicate advanced accuracy in color rendering. The light is dimmable from 0 to 100%, and while you can make these adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them via Bluetooth with your smartphone and a free app. The 100x has eight built-in customizable effects, an umbrella mount, and a Bowens reflector mount for access to Amaran light shapers as well as those from other manufacturers that use this popular mount. The 100x is ready for worldwide use via its built-in 100-240V power supply, but it will also run on optional batteries when AC power is unavailable.
GET MORE OPTIONS.
The Amaran 100x is a bi-color point-source LED fixture with stunning brightness, flexible color temperature control and wireless Bluetooth app control. Meet the perfect light for content creators, interviews, portrait photography and video production.
– Up to 34,300 lux @ 1 meter with Hyper-Reflector.
– Adjustable CCT: 2700K～6500K CRI≥95, TLCI≥95.
– Universal Bowens Mount: Wide Variety of Accessories.
-Built-in Umbrella Holder.
– Sidus Link App Control.
– Compact Lamp Head with Built-in Controls.
– 0-100% Brightness Control.
– 9 Built-in Lighting FX.
– 48V DC Power Input: AC & Battery Power Options.
– 3m Long Power Supply Cable.
– No Dangling Power Bricks.